Monday, November 22, 2010

Perry...and Hogwarts too.





The past 2 weeks have been nothing less than incredible! One of my best friends in the whole world, my S.O., took me on a trip to Disneyworld! We only had the best time in the world and got to do so many things :) She even took me to HARRY POTTER WORLD! Wait do you want me to say it again? AIRY POTTA WELD! It was the most real experience I've ever had! I honestly felt like I played that quidditch game with Harry and Hermoine put a spell on me! That girl! Never did get to snog Ron...I'm crossing my fingers for next time but I did get to drink some buhuh beer. Delicious! It was fan-freak-ing-tastic! So we had an amazing trip and got home late saturday night. Well, Sunday rolls around and my sister, Marinda, gives us a little news that she's pretty much in labor and lil' P is on her way! So on Monday we jump in the car and drive 12 hours to Pullman, Washington. Little Perry Catherine Hilbert was born on November 8th, 2010. She is absolutely THE prettiest thing you will ever see! She is the best little gurg (a.k.a girl) ever! I can't believe we had to leave her after her first week of life...but the three of them are coming for Christmas and staying with us for 3 whole weeks :) This will be the best Christmas yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home